You are eligible to take part if you:
- Have an email address and internet access for study participation
- Reside in mainland England
- Have a good understanding of the English language, both written and oral (as study materials are not tailored to support non-English language speakers).
You are not eligible to take part if you:
- Have any abnormalities or on-going medical conditions that affect the nose (e.g. recurrent nosebleeds, nasal polyps, rhinitis, etc.)
- Have undergone nasal surgery in the last year
- Have had a broken nose in the last year
- Are not going to available to take part in the study during the next two months.